The Maryland Delegate Scholarship is offered to Maryland residents who plan to pursue a postsecondary credential full-time (12+credits for undergraduate students or 9+credits for graduate students per semester) or part-time (6-11 credits for undergraduate students or 6-8 credits for graduate students) at a two-year or four-year Maryland college, university, or private career school.
- undergraduate student - full-time (12+ credits per semester) or part-time (6-11 credits per semester); or
- graduate student - full-time (9+ credits per semester) or part-time (6-8 credits per semester)
Eligible Students Include:
- current high school seniors;
- current or prospective full-time degree-seeking undergraduate students;
- current or prospective part-time degree-seeking undergraduate students;
- current or prospective full-time degree-seeking graduate students;
- current or prospective part-time degree-seeking graduate students; or
- current or prospective private career school enrollees.
How to Apply
To request the delegate's scholarship, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
In the subject line: Request Scholarship Application for 2022-2023 Academic Year
In the body of the email: Include the name and full address to include zip code